How to Get an Erection for Older Men
Penile problems are much more common in men of older age. Erectile dysfunction is seen more in men when they reach the ages of 40 years and above. Research shows that between 40 and 70, men naturally decreased the tendency of the sexual function.Not only will this lower their self-esteem, but it also can affect thier relationship with their partner.
Why older men?
As we grow older the hormonal functions of our body slows down affecting everything from our metabolic rate to sexual performance. Apart from the hormonal imbalance, stress and health also play a significant role in the decline which can lead to erectile dysfunction in men.
Old age is the most sensitive period in a man’s life as the stamina of the human body normally decreases. In old age, various changes occur in the body and almost many persons have been a victim of different diseases. These factors will directly affect the sexual behavior of the men.
How will you know you have erectile dysfunction?
You will pretty much know if you have this problem regularly if you have a problem getting an erection or keeping an erection. If this happens to you more than 25% of the time then you do have a problem that you need to get looked at. There will be times that your doctor may think it is due to stress or problems at home, but if you feel that it is more than you need to press for a medical answer. More often than not doctors are more aware that this is an actual problem that many men face.
Here the problem exists of not being able to achieve and maintain an erection at all, or long enough to engage in sexual intercourse. There may also be a lack of libido which can add to the cause of ED, adding strain in the relationship between two partners.
Although there are more older men suffering with erectile dysfunction, younger men can also affected by it. These are some of the signs to look out for:
Signs of erectile dysfunction
The first sign of erectile dysfunction is the failure to achieve and maintain an erection, on more than one occasion. Lack of sleep, increased stress levels and extreme anxiety can also lead to the inability to maintain an erection. When the problem persists then you should seek a diagnosis from a medical professional.
Treatment for erectile dysfunction
The causes of erectile dysfunctionin men can sometimes be attributed to medical problems like high blood pressure or diabetes , but in most cases the causes can be found in psychological issues that can be solved by making some lifestyle changes. Medical problems will need medical attention.
• For men of more than 50 years of age, penile exercises are needed. Keep in mind that penis exercises can help you have a lot more control on your erections and on your ejaculation and this is really a lot more important than the size of your penis. Do look out for some good penis exercises website that can help you in this respect.
• Penis enlargement devices can help any men recover confidence in his sexual powers and of being a great lover. Confidence is the first step in the road of success. Such devices are not just for enlargement but can also improve a men’s overall sexual prowess.
• Penis surgery is not recommended for older men since their ability to recover is lower . Instead, they may use home remedies and simple massage procedures. Olive oil is best oil as it has a great capability to fight with different diseases. It is a powerful oil to solve sex related issues too.
• Use Male Enhancement Pills Help Older Men. These pills can increase the blood flow to the penis, this giving you a much stronger and harder erection. Therefore if you are an older man and looking to dramatically increase your sex life then male enhancement pills is what you are looking for. A change in diet can also be beneficial, and together with the exercise can make a big difference in rectifying the problem.
• Consult doctor. Your doctor may start you off with medication to see if it helps. You may be prescribed Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra to help with your erection problem, or it is possible that your doctor wants you to try a penal vacuum first. It is a non-drug option that takes a device to create a vacuum around your penis. It will draw your blood into your penis and allow it to become erect. The last option that some people may consider is surgery. It restores the blood flow back into the penis area if the blood vessels have been compromised in any way. However, this is not common anymore, and medication is usually the course of action that doctors take.
Solutiosn: Male Enhancement Pills, Penis Extenders, and Penis Pumps
This can be hard to answer as there are so many different pills available on the market, some much better than others. Therefore you do need to do a little bit of research. I would recommend looking at the amount of daily dosage you are getting, for the best results you need to be taking 1500mg per day,
This equals to around 3 tablets. Therefore if you are only taking 1-2 tablets a day then the product will be less effective. There is a new Male Enhancement pill that has hit the market, this has only been available for a short period of time but has been selling like crazy because of its success. It does contain pomegranate which is a fruit, this has been claimed by many as “Natures Viagra” this making it a more effective and healthier alternative to Viagra.
Penis extenders (also known as penis stretchers) are also a good option to enhance the size of your penis.
This can help with confidence issues, and may make you less likely to have an episode of erectile dysfunction in the bedroom.
Penis extenders have also been clinically proven to add fractions of an inch to penis length.
Although age and erectile dysfunction do seem to be linked, it doesn’t mean that younger men will never face the problem, nor does it mean that every older person will face it. Erectile dysfunction in men is treatable at almost any age.
The key is to stay out of the trap of erectile dysfunction by taking care of your health and maintaining a healthy body weight by eating correctly and exercising daily.